- Market/customer: To what extent does the proposal show an understanding of the market? Is the client well defined?
- Problem or need: Does the idea really contribute to solving the problem? To what real problems/unsatisfied needs does the client respond?
- Solution: What is the unique and innovative value of the proposed solution? Is it better, faster, cheaper, easier, better quality? Is the customer need satisfied?
- Competitive advantage: Is the team aware of the positioning of the product/service in relation to the competition? Have the entry barriers been identified?
- Business model: Is the idea able to support itself financially? How?
- Presentation: Has the idea been explained clearly and concisely? Description of the team: What is the value of each member?
- Relevance: Relevance of the project to the topic/opportunity
- Impact: Does the solution have a long-term measurable positive impact? (3 Ps: people, planet, profit). Has the metrics for evaluating the impact been clearly outlined?
- SDGs: Alignment with one or more SDGs
- Scalability: Ticinese context and possibility to climb in Switzerland. Is there a plan? How feasible is it? Are there realistic profit margins?
- Progress: Progress made during the 24 hours of the hackathon.
- Agostino Ferrazzini, President UTPT
- Nadia Fontana-Lupi, Direttrice Organizzazione Turistica Mendrisiotto e Basso Ceresio
- Eva Vroegop, Coordinator Master in International Tourism dell’USI
- Roberta Angotti Pellegatta, Direttrice Agenzia Regionale per lo Sviluppo del Luganese
- Francesca Di Mari, Head of Communications di Sketchin
- Samantha Caccamo, Fuonder and CEO Social Business Earth
- Charles V. Barras, Direttore della Scuola specializzata superiore alberghiera e del turismo (SSSAT)
- Francesco Coldesina, CEO di Coldesina Catering Services
- Luca Maria Gambardella, Professor USI IDSIA
- Giosia Bullo Schmid, Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazione Repubblica e Cantone Ticino
- Nicola Schoenenberger, Managing Director di INNOVABRIDGE Foundation
- Micro Habitat
- FermaTI: ritrovarsi, perdendosi
- Perdersi, find your path